Saturday, November 14, 2009

For people with coarse hair. Not so happy to be nappy?

I have really coarse hair and i just don't know what to do with. As of late I have been wearing a scarf on my head secause now that I'm older everyone is saying that I have to do it myself, but I am not a hairdresser! I need help, does anyone have any tips on what to do with nappy full of kinks, and kitchens hair?



For people with coarse hair. Not so happy to be nappy?

Be happy and nappy!!! You dont use relaxers so you already know how damaging they can be to skin and hair.



You didn't tell us how you currently wear your hair??? Twists, twistouts, pressed, flat ironed, puff, braids ? Do you use heat on your hair, or do you wear it in an afro.



Check out the style faq @ http://www.motowngirl.com or check out the forums @ http://www.nappturality.com



condition.. condition.. condition.. that is the key to softer afro hair.



For people with coarse hair. Not so happy to be nappy?

Have you tried a relaxer, like for african/american type hair.



For people with coarse hair. Not so happy to be nappy?

Have you looked at Motowngirl.com? This website if for naturals and gives good hair advice and product reviews. My hair is very dry too and I have to experiment with different products. I twist my hair leave it in for a day or two. When I take them it creates a nice wave pattern. There are many styling options check the website. Be happy to be nappy. No more Scabs!



For people with coarse hair. Not so happy to be nappy?

i have the same hair. u can get it thinned out by a hairdresser this makes it different layers but not those noticeable ones. so wen ur hair is loose it looks and feels thinner coz its not all the same length. and it wont be so bushy either.



good luck



For people with coarse hair. Not so happy to be nappy?

Start using a hot comb and apply a hair dressing to your hair before pressing your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment